Enjoy “TramOramic Tour” discount by sharing your unique moments with Ding Ding. You can also win a chance to be featured on tramcars^! All submitted stories will be reviewed by Hong Kong Tramways. We will select, edit and publish stories based on below criteria.
- Original and exclusive topic(s)
- Strong and touching emotional connections with trams
- Fluent writing with impactful image(s)
- Submissions must be original, true and written with realism. It is prohibited to use third party personal information.
- Submissions cannot contain any violent, sexual, illegal, offensive or any inappropriate content.
- Please write in the first person narrative and the subject should be about yourself or someone close to you.
- Please write in 50-200 words (each language) in Chinese/ English/ both. If you submit only in one language, Hong Kong Tramways may do the translation and publish your submissions in another language.
- Please submit at least 1 and up to 5 images related to your story or tramways. You should include your portrait in at least 1 of images submitted.
- Please upload images of JPG/ JPEG/ PNG format(s). Recommended ratio will be 16:9/ 4:3/ 1:1/ 3:4/ 9:16.
- Upon submissions, you acknowledge that Hong Kong Tramways has the right to select, edit, modify, translate and publish the text, image and information without notice. Hong Kong Tramways may also contact you regarding verification, research and identification of your submissions.
- You are welcome to submit Ding Ding Stories of other formats (e.g. video) via email@example.com.
- Hong Kong Tramways reserves the right to change submission rules without any notice. In case of disputes, the decisions of the Hong Kong Tramways shall be final.
^A judging panel will start reviewing public stories on January 2019 and select at maximum 10 participants to be featured on tramcar(s) in the framework of the “Ding Ding Diaries”. The advertisement will be launched in the first quarter of 2019. Only participants who have submitted stories on or before 31 December 2018 and agreed to allow Hong Kong Tramways to use their submissions for offline marketing will be considered. Hong Kong Tramways will notify selected participants individually for further arrangement. In case of disputes, the decisions of Hong Kong Tramways shall be final.
Mr. Cyril Aubin – Managing Director, Hong Kong Tramways
Mr. Jack Kwan – Assistant Operations Manager, Hong Kong Tramways
Ms. Nicole Andrianjaka de Surville – Founder & Editor in chief, Zolima CityMag
Ms. Stephanie Cheung – Project Manager, iDiscover